We had an excellent talk by Andy Phelps from the Rochester Institute of Technology. He spoke on “Applied Constructionism in Games Curriculum“.
- Support Our Scholarships
- How to watch a 360-degree video
- Tell Me About Antarctica: Guidelines for In Situ Capture and Viewing of 360-degree Video Highlighting Antarctic Science
- Robots and Racism, in the news again
- Congratulations Danny!
- Congratulations Arifah!
- Congratulations Sungchul!
- Director of HIT Lab NZ Appointed
- Major investment in immersive gaming at the HIT Lab
- New Blog on HRI by Christoph Bartneck
- Join Our Team!
- Kenneth (Ken) Beckman
- HIT Lab NZ Open Day
- Talk by Prof. Andy Phelps from the Rochester Institute of Technology
- Congratulations to Wenjing Tang on the completion of her MHIT Thesis!!!